At the Miramare museum ... for free!
Sunday, February 02, 2020 - Sunday, December 06, 2020
When to visit the Castle of Miramare for free!
The Historical Museum of Miramare is pleased to present the special plan of gratuities for 2019/2020.
The big news, in approval of Minister Bonisoli's Mibac decree, will be free entry to the Museum for everyone:
• from 5 to 10 March, the week of culture;
• June 2, the Republic Day and the foundation of the Museum;
• 22 September on the occasion of the European Heritage Days;
• October 13 for the Barcolana;
• 6 December for San Niccolò, Santo particularly dear to the city of Trieste.
In addition, every Wednesday from 7 August to 18 December free entry from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
The first Sundays of the month (from October to March)!