At the Miramare museum ... for free!
Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - Friday, December 06, 2019
When to visit the Castle of Miramare for free!
The Historical Museum of Miramare is pleased to present the special plan of gratuities for 2019.
The big news, in approval of Minister Bonisoli's Mibac decree, will be free entry to the Museum for everyone:
• from 5 to 10 March, the week of culture;
• June 2, the Republic Day and the foundation of the Museum;
• 22 September on the occasion of the European Heritage Days;
• October 13 for the Barcolana;
• 6 December for San Niccolò, Santo particularly dear to the city of Trieste.
In addition, every Wednesday from 7 August to 18 December free entry from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
The first Sundays of the month (from October to March): 3 March 2019, 6 October 2019, 3 November 2019, 1 December 2019.